Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tired

or maybe the more appropriate word would be exhausted. Just 6 weeks left til the old due date. I am trying to brave it this time and go into labor on my own rather than my usual method, induction. Induction brings a baby sooner and probably a tad smaller than if I went on my own but it's not particularly pleasant. At times I feel like I am so tired and just want her to come but then I realize that once she comes I actually have to consciously feed her, and several times a day and night I might add. I also have to soothe her, change her, and stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, I am very anxious to meet and see and snuggle and kiss this cute little person, but with that little meet and greet comes a very cute but very needy little babe that just may keep me up ALL night. Right now I'm not up ALL night, just some of the night. Right now I can actually get a nap once in a while while my girls nap or play quietly. A wee one may not be as accomodating. These are the things I remind myself when my pelvis hurts, my hips hurt, my heartburn is raging it's ugly head and my feet are fat and puffy. Not to mention my enormous body that is housing this little soul. It will all be worth it and I'm excited, but for now I'm quite content being pregnant for maybe just a little longer.

1 comment:

Jordan Merrell said...

6 weeks is going to fly and all the uncomfortable times are going to be a thing of the past. I think you need weekly pregnancy massages to get you through :)