Thursday, March 4, 2010

Funny kids...

Today you would think it was my birthday. I got so many text and calls that it was amazing. Only problem is it's not my birthday, not even close. But...Kate got a hold of my phone today and somehow in her 2 year old way sent a pre-written text that said "call me when you get this" with a little added gibberish to the end and somehow sent it to my ENTIRE address book. I don't even know how to do that! So needless to say I received some calm and some not so calm calls from people all over the U.S. wondering if i was OK, or having the baby or something. I was so embarrassed and felt so bad and considered sending a follow up text explaining the mistake, but again I don't know how to do that! What a funny little girl.

In other news, today Anna came to me about 11 saying she was "STARVING" and begged me to make her a snack. I told her it was almost lunch time and I would soon be making lunch. So lunch rolls around and she takes 3 bites and is done. I said "I thought you were starving?" and she said "I was only starving a little." Figures.

1 comment:

CarolAnne said...

Kids these days are so computer savvy at such a young age! I guess Kate has a head start on other 2 year-olds.