Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm sa proud


Rand is on his way home from Brazil, yeah! We are all anxious to have him home. Anna keeps asking "is today Thursday". Allow me to be a proud wife for a moment. Rand has been working so hard and is doing so well at work. He was recently promoted and then was also asked last week to be a team lead. I'm really glad that he is being recognized for the very bright, hardworking, well educated, handsome man that he is. OK, I'm done now.

Now for the stress behind the work. I thought that with the economy they would cancel the black tie Christmas party. No such luck, so...I need to find a dress ASAP. It's next Saturday and I just found out today. I don't want to spend a fortune but I also want to look GOOD! Help me! Jordan come on you've got great taste where should I go? I thought since we hadn't heard it wasn't going to happen and I haven't been able to go to the gym this week with Rand gone, I guess I shouldn't have eaten all those chocolates and thanksgiving pies etc etc, etc.

9 comments:

Brittney said...

Ahh, the stress of Christmas parties begins! But how fun! It will make for a good date night for you and Randall, right? Hope he got home okay... Having the husband gone is no fun!

Jordan Merrell said...

YAY for shopping! I am so excited. I am sorry that Randall has to travel so much but am glad that things are going so well work wise!

Katrina said...

Good luck with the dress finding!

Michelle said...

Hey Ash, There are loads of formals of mine and Julie's at my parents' house. Let me know if you are interested! Way to go Randall! We're thrilled for his success!

Sarah said...

Wow, Brazil! That's awesome. Congrats to Rand!

Good luck on the dress, and have fun at the black tie event! Sounds fun!

Stacy said...

I'm looking for a dress too for this black tie event...Whenever I put on one of my church skirts I haven't been able to fit into for a while he's asked me "Is that what you're going to wear to the party?" and he's serious! I inform him that my Old Navy skirt and top are not considered "formal". Let me know if you find any good deals...or if you want to go dress shopping together...perhaps we could get out of the house while they watch the kids. Seriously.

Jordan Merrell said...

So Melanie told me what Ethan said about the dress and I totally cracked up. I love all of his remarks!! I am so excited to see pictures of the big event! Your dress is amazing!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Just what you wanted for Christmas! A new formal dress! Sorry. I hope you found something "hot" for your hot body!
(We think Randall's cool, too!)

Angelle said...

YAY RANDALL! He deserves it and will be running the place soon, lets be honest.