Monday, December 22, 2008

Falalalala

Tis the season to be sickly, Fa la la la la la la la la
Some with strep throat, some are pukey Fa lalalalalalalla
Don we now are gloves and clorox falalalalala
watch out Big guy and your reindeer else you might get sickly too.

We think we are now on the mend and are preparing for Christmas. I can't believe that it's almost here. I am loving the snow. I am just glad we don't have to go anywhere far. It's supposed to snow Christmas day and I sure hope that it does. It will make it feel so much more cozy and Christmas like. The kids are gearing up to go outside and play in the snow which mean I get to gear up to mop up my kitchen floor...again.

We were hoping to go see the lights at Temple Square yesterday but were still not quite up to it. Hopefully we can fit it in this week. We made and decorated sugar cookies yesterday. The kids are anxious to help measure, mix, roll out and cut the cookies. It's a fun age to have them so excited to be involved. It's always a mess but worth it in the end.


And while most of you are counting down just 3 days til Christmas I am counting down 11 until Randall and I get back on the Weight Watchers wagon. Who can say no to cinnamon Santa's?

Well If you haven't received our Christmas card yet we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year!

6 comments:

Tyra said...

Well, here I am waiting for my body to decide to go to sleep. Please note the time (12:35). It sounds like your day ended happier than it began. I'm glad.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear you've had some holiday bugs. That's rough! Hope you're all doing better and hope your Christmas is Very Merry! Love you guys!

Laura said...

I'm glad you guys are getting better!

Shanna said...

We're sorry you guys missed the party - we missed you! We have a gift for you from Tony & Rachel. At least we still have the wedding to catch up! See you on the 3rd!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Nice take on Deck the Halls. Let's hope we don't need you to come over here and sing that to us! I'm with you--let it snow!

Natalie said...

merry christmas! hope you guys are starting to feel better. the snow has been beautiful, but man oh man, driving up and down to slc every time i turn around has been an adventure. thank goodness for studded snow tires! and i'm definitely getting a good work out shoveling all this snow! we'll have to plan a "play date" sometime in january?!? happy new year!