Monday, October 6, 2008

Kate's so great!

Kate just seems to be getting older by the minute, and I hate it. Yes, it's fun to see her learn and do new things but I realize each day that these small and precious moments are very quickly fleeting. She is still not walking (except around furniture, or holding on to walls etc.) and that's ok with me. I will get to keep her small just a little longer. Just yesterday my sis in law said to me "once she walks, your baby is gone". She is so fun and we enjoy her so much. We are all anxious to see our Kate in the morning and I've even had to get after Anna several times for awaking Kate in the morning just because "she wanted to see her".
Kate now goes up and down stairs

"tries to feed herself"

She's even driving!

2 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

Did you just go up and down the stairs a whole bunch of times with Kate? I still don't know what to do with our stairs and Brennen. It would be a lot easier if he would just learn how to go up and down. Kate is so beautiful! All those pictures are darling!

Enjoying the Journey said...

That wasn't me making you sad about your baby being gone, was it? Sorry! She is so cute--you enjoy every little stage! Plenty for her to learn still! Love ya Ash--and your blogs are darling!