Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo Tag!

Most people hate being tagged, but it makes me feel special! Thanks Katrina.

Instructions: go to My pictures and open the 4th folder 4th picture and explain then tag 4 friends. Here we go.


Ok, so not the most exciting picture, and yes I did think of cheating and picking a different one but I didn't. This is of Ethan this summer at Randall's work party. His work put on a big carnival at Thanksgiving Point. Ethan was playing one of the many games to win a prize. Ethan is the greatest boy and so fun. He loves to be clean and organized. He is very particular about how he looks. He likes to have his picture taken, and each morning he tells me how he wants to have his hair combed. The spikey look that he usually sports is called "Ethan" after himself since he has had sticky uppy hair since birth. Connor is named after a buddy of his in Arizona and it is the traditional combed and parted hair to the side. This is the look he has currently taken on as the regular do. The Wheely is named after a character he used to watch on rolie polie olie years ago and is is the fauhawk. Ethan is a very sweet, kind boy and we love him. I just have to post one more picture to help describe him. The other day I asked him to clean his room and when I went up to check on his progress he very proudly threw open his closet doors to reveal that "he made outfits". He had hung his clothing in outfits and on display for the following few days. Nuff said???


I tag: Maria, Jordan, Julie, hmm...Who actually reads this? Brittney!

don't leave yet...updated blog posts below.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That is SO cute!! I love how every kid has their own thing they are so particular about!

Katrina said...

I love those outfits. What a clever little kid! Thanks for participating!

Maria Hart said...

Angela's closet looks the same. I wonder if it is an oldest child, must have order, thing. This was a fun tag. I will do it next week... we are getting ready for a week-long adventure in Moab.

Jordan Merrell said...

The closet still cracks me up. I love that he is so organized. Tyson still won't even put a shirt on a hanger so I think you and Ethan need to come help us :) The picture of Ethan is very cute. I like being tagged too so thank you. (And I love how many things you posted today!)

Brittney said...

I love all festive things you've done w/ your kids lately! I need to get over to Gardner Village before we move (which is coming up SO SOON). I love how Ethan is so organized and made those outfits... and your girls are so cute. I know what you mean about not wanting your baby to grow up. Matthew's all over the place now - definitely a whole other kind of kid, but I love it still. Thanks for the tag! See you soon!