Thursday, October 9, 2008

8 Things tag

This is fun one! Thanks Trish!

8 Favorite TV shows:
-The Today show (just for the first bit, I am a news junkie and have to know the headlines of what is going on in the world.
-The Biggest Loser
-So you think you can dance
-What not to wear
-Jon and Kate plus eight
-Lately Hannity and Colmes (I know I'm a dork)
-Anything on HGTV like Divine Design, House hunters...
-I very occasionally check in on Oprah, but she is not my hero or anything like that. I especially tune in for her favorite things show.
(Ever since we got rid of tivo I don't watch all that much, yeah!)

8 Favorite Restaurants
-Chili's :)- the chicken nacho's are my favorite!
-Thai food
-Red Robin (you can't beat their burgers and malts, and onions rings and ...)
-Only when I'm pregnant, Old Country buffet
-Olive Garden- I love their salad
-Boston Market
-I like ethnic, hole in the wall places
-Greek food
(I need to get out more!)

8 things I did/happened yesterday
-cleaned out the fridge (my most hated job)
-Mopped the kitchen floor
-Took Ethan to the bus
-Ran errands
-Did some PTA
-went to the gym
-made dinner
-read to the kids

8 things I look forward to
-Seeing Kate standing in her crib in the morning
-going to the gym (ok maybe not going, but once I'm there I feel great!)
-The weekends
-The holidays
-spending time as a family
-Loosing more weight
-planting my tulip bulbs this weekend
-Listening to Christmas music!

8 things I love about fall
-the leaves changing colors
-The crisp air
-making spiced cider, not just to drink but to make the house smell great
-all the baking and crafting
-going to the pumpkin patch as a family
-Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays
-Wearing sweaters and jackets
-sleeping in a crisp, cool room at night
-The cozy feeling, and first snow

8 things on my wish list
-long term health for me and my family
-returning to Belgium with Rand
-going to Greece
-going back to New York at Christmas time to do the nifty things like skating at Rockafeller center, shopping, seeing the famous Christmas tree, seeing the displays in the Macy's windows, and staying in a nice hotel.
-Being in the best shape of my life and becoming "a runner"
- taking my family to Disneyland sometime soon!
- Getting out of DEBT!

Ok, I thought that would be easy but it really made me have to think. Not a good sign.

8 people I tag

all 8 of you that read this blog :)
-

1 comment:

Jordan Merrell said...

I am totally going to do it :) I love tags because they make me think about things too :) Even though it wouldn't be a nice romantic NY christmas trip, we should definitely take a girls trip :) (wouldn't our husbands love that). I have always wanted to do all the Christmas things there too! fyi: January is the best time for disneyland!