Sunday, May 31, 2009

Anna's Graduation





Anna has finished her first year of preschool! She was very shy in the beginning and it took some time for her to really feel comfortable, but by the end of the year was doing great. I love her little school with 2 teachers and just 12 kids in her class. She has learned a lot and they have done so many creative projects. Since she is an October Birthday she will go to the same school next year and do pre-k. She will even have the same teacher which I think is great so it won't take her as long to become comfortable.

Anna was sooo excited about her graduation program and was praying that practically everyone she knew, especially the grandmas and grandpa's would come to see her. I kept telling her the room was small and we couldn't have everyone come because there wouldn't be room for the other families but she didn't care. My Mother in law made sure to come saying anytime she could be an answer to a prayer why not. I though that was cute.

Anna loves all the friends at school and talks about them all day long. She had a little speaking part in her graduation program and her teacher couldn't believe how loud and clear she spoke. Anna is a cute little thing and we love her so much. We are really proud of her and all that she learned this year at school.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo for Anna. If I could just get her to talk to me. ;)

Tyra said...

I think school has done a lot to help Anna to be less shy. She is like a secret package. When you get to know her she is just full of fun and personality. I think being able to see better has helped her confidence too. I love her lots.