Friday, July 16, 2010

We got it!







We got the house! Only catch we start our lease the 1st of August, not the 15th. So that means we have to be out of here now by the 1st. Rand leaves for NYC tomorrow for 5 days and by the time he gets back on the 21st we will be packing the truck 9 days later. I'm thrilled about the "house" but truthfully feeling a tad overwhelmed now at all that needs to be done and knowing that basically I get to do it all by myself! Wish me luck. Anyone want to babysit so I can pack?

P.S. Randall says he will help at much as possible at night and all night if he needs to when he gets back. So I guess I won't have to do it all by myself :)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous, Ash! Congrats! I SO wish I could babysit for you! I completely understand how you feel but you'll make it through! Let people help you and hang in there!

CarolAnne said...

Looks wonderful, so bright and cheerful. Be generous in getting rid of things while you pack. It was always so amazing what we could leave behind even after only a year or two.

Lisa said...

Your new place is beautiful! The hard wood floors and new paint look great. I love all the big trees that line your street. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with the packing and moving.

Jordan Merrell said...

I love it! It looks perfect for your family! I decided after last night that you cant move though :) I am going to miss you too much! I guess I will have to come visit :) I am seriously excited for you though. It is a great opportunity for everyone. You will love NJ!! And you know I am here for anything!!

Alyssa said...

I would love to have your kids over! What day? Call me! 636-6459

Laura said...

the house looks really nice. and you already know i'll babysit!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Wow, I love that house.. it's fantastic!
Please let your kids come over and play while you pack!!!!! We would love to have them over! Or if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Sarah said...

Wow, that house looks great! I can't wait to come see it in person!

Brittney said...

I'm finally getting caught up on everything... The house looks FABULOUS! That's so fun. You're going to fix it up so cute, I'm sure. What am I going to do without your here to give me decorating tips anymore? I feel bad that I haven't been around to help. Next week for sure please send the kids over my way. And good luck on your talk Sunday! I know how stressful that can be. :)