Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet Things

This morning I was downstairs nursing Jane, when I heard Kate up stairs saying "I love you, I really love you, I just do!" I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I don't know if she was randomly telling that to Anna, or if they were playing "house". I hope they were playing house and she was portraying herself as the mother.

As I continued feeding Jane I was talking and smiling at her. I usually take that down time to read, or watch t.v. or leaf through a magazine. Today I was taking the time to just enjoy our one on one time. Jane was eating and then suddenly paused, completely filled her pants, then gave me a huge smile and then continued eating. It was hilarious. She is the sweetest, most even tempered baby ever! It's cute little moments like these that I feel so blessed to be a mom.

2 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

I love your sweet little girls. It is definitely the small moments that make it worth it!!!

Sarah said...

hee hee, Jane has Randall's sense of humor!