Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another Miracle

It's hard to believe that only 3 weeks ago this move became a real option for us. In just two more weeks we will be out of our house. It has been miraculous from day one how well and FAST things have fallen into place. In the last 3 weeks we have leased our home (in 1 weeks time), I had some out patient surgery and have recovered very well and fast. We found a home in New Jersey in the perfect location. And today we posted our Jeep to sell on KSL, and within 5 minutes we had a text that someone was interested and would call. An hour later they called and coming up Wed to pay us cash for it. Wow! As much as there are moments I can hardly breathe feeling overwhelmed with what is still left to do,we have no doubt in our mind this move is "right". We are feeling extremely blessed right about now. Oh, and did I mention the house is probably half way packed?

5 comments:

CarolAnne said...

I believe in miracles! We sure had them during our moves, some were so outstanding we didn't even need an angel to show us!

Michelle said...

More great news! Moves are definitely faith testing times, but they are also incredible faith building times--especially quick moves! I'm so glad you're posting all of this so I can follow your journey from a distance!

Michelle said...

More great news! Moves are definitely faith testing times, but they are also incredible faith building times--especially quick moves! I'm so glad you're posting all of this so I can follow your journey from a distance!

Jana said...

in all the stess it's great to have the blessings of knowing this is right. i'm excited for you guys, and a little jealous.

and I love the house!

Sarah said...

So glad everything is falling into place for you.