Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Randall Dear! Today Rand turns 31. I am married to an old man :) He is cute, sweet, helpful, hardworking, smart, wonderful, loves me and I sure am glad to have him. He doesn't read my blog but I thought I would send a shout out anyway. I love you!

We celebrated this weekend with some great Indian food at Bombay house and then saw the new Bond movie. It was pretty good. Tonight Rand has requested enchiladas and triple chocolate brownies with chocolate ice cream with malt on top. Can you tell he likes chocolate? Only problem is that our oven broke yesterday, so I may be bringing brownies over to a neighbor to bake!

5 comments:

Enjoying the Journey said...

Happy Birthday, Randall! How did the search for a new heating element go?

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday Randall! I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to call you an old man--that's depressing, for me anyway :) Hope you have a great day!

CarolAnne said...

Happy Birthday, Randall!

Marina said...

Happy Birthday Randall! Anytime you need anything, let me know Ashili! Hope you guys had fun!

The Walker Family said...

Happy B-day Rand. :)