Monday, January 11, 2010

"Stinkin'" funny

We've had the stomach bug at our house recently. The kids and I all had it and we kept waiting to see when Randall's turn would come. Yesterday was the day and his intestines were giving him fits. You can imagine things were not smelling super fresh. Kate walked in to our room where Randall was lying down in his misery when she said, "Daddy you are stinky, you need your diaper changed, I go tell Mommy." Some time later Kate returned to check on him and the air must have been more pleasant because she said, "Daddy, you get your diaper changed?" and he replied, "I don't wear diapers." So Kate said, "Did you change your pants?" Can't get much past her! We're glad that we are now all well and things are a bit more "fresh" around here.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it!! Hilarious! It gave me a good laugh! I shared it with Kev and he enjoyed it too!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Seriously Randall! If Kate can keep her pants clean, so should you! Hope you're felling better!

Brittney said...

That's great! Poor Randall, though. I hope you guys are done w/ sicknesses for a while. :)

Rus said...

ha!! She's so hilarious!