Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can't take it anymore!


We are on the countdown. 20 days from today we will be in St. George on our way to Disneyland!! Only the happiest place on earth! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. In fact I was showing the kids pictures of the hotel where we are staying and of Disneyland when all of the sudden Ethan starts yelling "I can't take it anymore!" What do you mean? he said "I'm just too excited! I can't get it out of my brain" I feel the same way! We just can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I am majorly jealous!

Jordan Merrell said...

Hahaha. Ethan cracks me up!!! I am so excited for you too (and very jealous)!

Brittney said...

That's too cute. I'd be excited too!

Sarah said...

lol, you guys are so cute.

We've only been once as a family, and Juma will tell the whole story: He threw up after three rides, while waiting in line for Autopia, and spent the rest of the day in the hotel. Poor kid. He doesn't even know what he's missing.

We'll make it back there one of these days. Or maybe Disney World! That's closer to us.

Enjoying the Journey said...

I love the way Ethan puts things! I think you're going to have even more fun than your kids! We are wishing we could go! Have fun!