Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday a good day, today...not so much. Maybe I'm just tired.
By 12 today:
-Anna stabbed Ethan in the chest with a sharp pencil making him bleed
-Ethan slapped Anna hard to get her back so she was screaming
-Bathed the girls while I cleaned the bathroom and they flooded the bathroom floor
-Kate played playdough in the living room while I was in the shower and got it in the carpet.
-Kate got into the blueberry yogurt and told the kids they could have yogurt too so blueberry yogurt all over the table, chair and floor.
-Went to start the laundry and found stinky laundry that had been forgotten...my favorite
-Kids went out in the back, back yard and I told Ethan to watch Kate and a while later there was a knock at the door and it was Kate. Ethan obviously hadn't watched her. I asked him why and he said someone was spraying him with a hose. We don't live in a normal neighborhood, we basically live in a parking lot so it's not safe for her to wander for various reasons obviously.
-Kate got two apples out of the fridge and ate 2 or 3 bites out of each of them
-Kate now has blueberry hair when she was just bathed
-neighborhood kids in my yard and house without me knowing how or even who they are!
-My kitchen still hasn't been cleaned from last night and now add all the mess of breakfast and kids 100 snacks without asking. I already had given them a snack at snack time by the way.
-called the glasses store today to follow up from yesterday to inquire about a part order over 2 months still hadn't done anything. Lady finally called me back and said it got lost and she would re order it and it would be here Friday. All this after calling 3 times going in twice and now it can be here in a matter of days? What's that about. I think someone dropped the ball there.

So nothing earth shattering, but my house is still a mess, I'm tired and Rand has been gone now almost 3 days and will be gone 4 next week. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Ugh, I feel for you. I've felt that way this whole week.

Brittney said...

I'm sorry. That is quite the morning. I hate when all the little things pile up like that - they just wear on you more and more until there's hardly anything left! I'm glad you had a good day yesterday, at least. Hope tomorrow's another good one as well!