Thursday, October 22, 2009

Potty Pro!

She did it! Kate is officially a potty pro! We are only 11 days in and she has done amazingly well. She has had only one accident in the last 4 days. She is very independent and never has to be asked if she needs to go. I do ask occasionally if it seems that it's been awhile, but she acts annoyed that I'm asking and either goes on her own on the little potty or asks for help to go on the big potty.

We are so proud of her and how well and quickly she has basically mastered such a huge thing. Oh, how I was dreading this process but it has proven to be fairly painless. Now we have a good six months of no diapers(well other than at night for now) until the baby arrives. Way to go Kate, we our so proud of our big girl!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That's awesome! Makes me want to do a better job with Matt. I haven't had my heart in it really, but it would sure be nice to give up diapers for him at least!

Laura said...

Yay Kate! what a big girl!