Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let's go swimming

This week I was either brave or dumb to decide to start potty training Kate. She has made great progress and I am excited to be on our way to no more diapers. Yesterday Kate kept saying "I wanna go swimming". She was out of the room so I didn't know what was making her think of that. She finally wandered into the room with the potty ring from the toilet around her waist like a swim ring. She is a funny little thing. The only problem is she has decided she is a big fan of being in the buff so now we are having a hard time keeping even panties on her. Hopefully this week we will have success with the potty even with clothes on.



7 comments:

Rus said...

Love these pictures! She's so funny!

Laura said...

That is awesome! What a cutie

Brittney said...

Cute! Good for her!

The Walker Family said...

Darling!! Good Luck:)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! The way kids' brains work...

Jordan Merrell said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again :) I take it that means your computer is fixed. I love Kate's "swimming" and I can't believe Anna is alreaday 5. She looks so cute and grown up and your family party and pumpkin picking looked so fun!!!

Tyra said...

It just goes to show how cute Kate is when she only needs a potty ring around her waist or neck to be well-dressed. What a champion potty trainer. We love you Kate and your cooperative attitude!