Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Jane

Jane Elizabeth arrived April 21st at 5:52 pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 ounces and was 19 inches long. It was my best labor and delivery by far. So far she is as sweet as can be. We absolutely think she is darling and sweet. We are so glad to have her here. The kids have done really well and love her too. We have certainly had our outbursts and a few potty accidents I'm sure in need of some attention, but all in all we are doing well. We sure think we got a good one.

Yesterday was Jane's 2 week check and she was back to her birth weight. The nurse said she had grown 2 inches! I think someone mis measured when she was born but needless to say she is growing and we love her to pieces!













A friend of mine was nice enough to come over and take same pictures of Jane. She was 10 days old here and so precious. They grow too fast and I'm sooo glad we were able to capture her while she was still new. Thanks Stacey!






10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh, she is so precious! I've been watching your blog anxious for an announcement! Such beautiful pictures! Congratulations! I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep!

Katrina said...

Good gracious, she is SO cute. I love her little mouth, it looks like Ethan's. I'm glad everything is going well, hopefully it will continue to and you can get into the groove with 4. I'm still waiting to get into my groove, but Ava's been kind of a high maintenance little thing. Congratulations, again!

Jordan Merrell said...

AMAZING!!!! She is so beautiful! I am so glad she is here and been such a sweet little girl. I didn't even know that stacy took pictures but she is awesome! Those pictures are so so so cute! I am glad you were able to get some while she is so little too!

Laura said...

precious

Matt said...

we have the same doctor! =) super cute pics! did emily take those?

Matt said...

Matt is actually dani ;)

Stacy said...

I'm so happy the pics turned out! She was super cute and the tutu pics just make me laugh! Just so you know, if you wanted to see any of the pics in black and white that I only gave you the color version of, just let me know. I didn't know what style of photos you liked, but it's like a 2 second photoshopping.

Lisa said...

She is so sweet! I love all her hair! I am glad that your labor went well and that she is such a good baby. I really like that last picture of her in black & white.

Brittney said...

Yay! I love seeing all the pics. And cute blog makeover! I love your header!

MaryAnn said...

She is ADORABLE!! I'm glad that you get to enjoy her!