Monday, August 31, 2009

busy

I need a new computer. Can you believe we have no room left to download even 1 more picture from the camera. I didn't realize what a dinosaur I have been working on. Anyway, I have so much to catch up on but it's not fun to blog without pictures say of the first day of school, 1st day of pre-k, Kate's b-day, my b-day, Ethan's b-day. Been rather busy at our house the last few weeks.

Ethan is just sure that because tomorrow is September 1st, which I honestly cannot believe, that it will be fall. I hate to say it and don't send hate mail, but I am really looking forward to it. Yes the summer has flown by times 10 but fall is so cozy and crisp and cinnamon and nutmeg and "You Got Mail-y" Don't you agree. I say bring it on. I can't wait for sweater weather and cool evening walks, and pumpkin muffins, and oh how I could go on...

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm with ya! I'm anxious for Fall - different wardrobe, cozy sweats, and LOTS of pumpkin muffins!

Jordan Merrell said...

I love that your computer ran out of room for pictures. I didn't know that was possible. hehe I am anxious for you to post some! I want to see some disney pictures along with all the birthday and school pictures! you are going to be busy :) I love fall too! call me when you are going to watch "you've got mail!" I love that show! And I love fall too!! I hope in all your busyness you get some time to rest too!!

Lisa said...

I love the fall too! I busted out all of my fall decorations today! It is September first after all. I can't wait for the leaves to change colors and have soup in a bread bowl.

Sarah said...

Mmm, I love fall too.

Michelle said...

I got thinking about how you guys are going into fall and how excited you must be! I feel like we sorta skipped fall and winter so enjoy the football, fallen leaves, and all the fall wonders for me!

Enjoying the Journey said...

How about a nice pumpkin shake, with protein powder, vanilla stevia, and pumpkin pie spice? Sound good? JK
I agree with you--Bring on the Fall!