Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..."





So wasn't today one of the most beautiful days? My tulips are actually trying to peek their little heads up to make their debut, I'm hoping anyway. I'm also hoping they turn out to be the color I intended them to be. The last time I planted tulips they turned out pink instead of red and the same thing happened to my sis in law.

To celebrate the beautiful weather I took the girls over to get an ice cream cone to eat outside. I couldn't think of anything better to do on an evening of such a beautiful sunny day. (Ethan was spending one on one time with Dad at a Flash game)

Is Kate not cute in just a diaper and ice cream? Too bad fat thighs aren't considered cute into your 30's.

5 comments:

Tyra said...

Wow, looks like everyone is enjoying the warmth and sunshine. Those ice cream cones look really yummy. All the children look much bigger than last summer. Fun times!

Enjoying the Journey said...

I love the St George Temple, too! It is amazing how sharp the contrast with the white temple and the blue sky and red rocks is! LOVE it! Looks like a fun vacation. Isn't it nice not to have to go to California to get a good Strawberry In-N-Out shake?

MaryAnn said...

Oh so cute! It would definitely make living our lives so much easier if chubby thighs were in for the older crowd! You have such cute kids! And I'm so glad that you are enjoying them and the good weather!

Jana said...

hey, my thighs are fat and i think they are darling!

kate did look so cute all chubby with ice cream smeared all over her cute belly--now thats what i wish was still cute for me.

Jordan Merrell said...

Kate's little chubby legs and ice cream are adorable. I love all your pictures of your cute kids in the beautiful weather!!! (hopefully it comes back soon!)