Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A beautiful place

"I love to see the temple I'm going there some day, to feel the Holy Spirit to listen and to pray...
for the temple is a house of a God a place of love and beauty I'll prepare myself while I am young..."
That song is one of Anna's favorite's lately and she requests we sing it often. When we went to the temple grounds she was just begging to go inside. We told her that someday she could.
Next to the Salt Lake Temple I think this is one of the most beautiful and I love to go see it.
The St. George temple is beautiful and so majestic against the amazing red rock mountains. Each time that we go South we always visit the temple grounds. Not only is it beautiful and amazing but this time we watched a little video in the visitors center about when the pioneers came and how desolate the area was. It said that the Indians had even said that there was no water to be found in the area. It is so amazing to think of the work and sacrifice that went into not only building the temple but all the surrounding area. Anna told us that this is where she is going to get married. That would be fine with me.

No comments: