Saturday, August 14, 2010

Moving forward


The moving van all loaded up with all our belongings and the van. Randall and My Dad left Utah on Saturday the 31st and arrived here on Tues. August 3rd. They made great time and everything went well. Most people thought that would be miserable to spend 4 days in a truck with your father in law, but thankfully Randall really likes my Dad and My Dad him. They both said it was enjoyable and they never lacked for conversation. Enjoyable or not we are grateful they were willing to drive and let me fly with my Mom and the kids.

Just a little shot of one of Jane's cute fat rolls, really there is a lot more but her diaper covers the biggest roll so of course we show a little disgretion. She is cute and rolly polly though.

Cute cousins. The girls love cousin Mariah. They played a lot the last two weeks so I could be at home with baby packing up the house. I'm glad they got to be so close and had such a great time. Anna is saying Mariah is going to come out for her birthday, um ya that would be nice. Not gonna happen, at least not this year.

This picture basically makes me want to starve myself for the next month or two but it's of some of my very best friends when they came to say "see you later". No need for goodbye's because we will see each other again.

While the men were driving we enjoyed an evening of dinner and the park. Jane is looking ready for bed.

Such a cute picture of all the kids snuggled up together in bed. Love them!

A picture of poor miss Jane and how she spent the last month of her life. As I tried to pack and prepare we would do just about anything to keep her happy and quiet so swing, swing swing. Poor little thing!

2 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

I am glad you guys made it and that you are finally back to posting pictures! I am glad you posted the one of the 4 of us cause I am going to take it. and it is definitely "see you later" cause we will be out there to visit soon (I can cross my fingers for the soon part) and you will be back in less than a year to visit us!! I love Jane's little roll, thats what camryn's leg looks like too. I love the picture of your kids on the bed. they are so cute and its such a sweet picture!

Laura said...

This makes me miss you guys even more. Maybe we'll come when Anna turns 7...we'll see :)