Monday, August 30, 2010

The delio

So here's the deal, since the only thing I don't like about Private blogs is I can't be updated through something like google reader when there is a new post, I forget to check the blog etc. So... since I like to hope that people read my blog I will continue to post the title of each post here, and link it to the private blog. This way you can still be alerted from this blog when I have posted something new and it will link you with the "real" post to the private blog. Confusing? Let's give it a try.

My new post on the private blog is "You made it" read more here. Just click on here and you should be taken to the new blog. Let me know if there is a problem.

5 comments:

Angelle said...

Please add me. angellepb@gmail.com

Angelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

hey that's an awesome idea. I hate that too about being private.

The Hanveys said...

Add me! kimmievbgirl@gmail.com

Brittney said...

Ooh, good idea. I may try this as well!