Monday, March 23, 2009

out of the loop


Rand has been gone 15 days and my computer has been dead! Needless to say I feel so out of the loop. I occasionally would check email at my parent's house but that's about it. We are so anxious for Rand to be home and sure hope that he won't be traveling again for awhile. We have done fine and the kids have done pretty well. I have certainly had my moments though where I had to breath deep to not lose my cool. I made a goal to not lose my temper and be patient with the kids and generally I have done well and am proud of myself. I certainly have more respect for wives whose husbands travel all the time or are gone for extended periods of time. I am proud of Rand for his hard work and proud of me for hangin' in there. 3 more days. We can do this!

5 comments:

Jensen said...

Good job, you can do this!! Mitch was gone from Feb. 14 until March 13. It was crazy, but I got used to it and quite enjoyed it:) He is leaving again April 19 for another 5 weeks. We will go anywhere that a job is calling. He is doing a national contract. Good luck the end is near:)
Trish

Laura said...

You go Ash!

Enjoying the Journey said...

Love that picture of you--great hat! Keep the faith!

Angelle said...

Hooray its almost over! I wish I were closer so I could help you out. If there is anything I can do let me know!

Natalie said...

wow! that is a long time to have randall gone. way to go! i love that pic of the two of you by the way!