Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm grateful...

-It's Friday
-My kids are playing nicely
-I have pumpkin chocolate chip muffins in the oven
-It's almost fall
-I've already been to the gym today
-Tomorrow's Saturday
-I had a new nephew born this week
-I have already decorated for fall/Halloween
-I live so close to Target, Costco, and Roberts for that matter
-I have a great, handsome, hardworking husband
-That my kids were playing nicely
-That "The Office" is just one week away from a new season
-My laundry is done(but not yet folded and put away)

I love fall(sigh), all the cinnamon and spice makes me feel so nice.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

I made pumpkin cookies twice last week- two days in a row, for that matter. The Office- YAY!

Alyssa said...

Oh, wow. That all sounds great, especially all the fall stuff! (pumpkin muffins, decorated for Halloween, etc.) I need it to cool off in California now, so that I can start feeling festive!

Enjoying the Journey said...

You're having a good day, I can tell! Good on ya! I love that! And I love fall, too!

Jordan Merrell said...

Those are all wonderful accomplishments in their own right, but the fact that they happened close in time is a miracle! :) I need to get set up for fall but it has been so warm that I haven't felt like it yet, but I love this time of year! I am glad you had such a good day!

Brittney said...

Yum, those muffins sound good! I love fall just for that reason - I can make pumpkin things as much as I want! And David just finished watching all of season four (again) in preparation for "The Office" this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jim and Pam! =)

Lisa said...

I love fall too!!The pumpkin chocolate muffins sound great! Way to keep on top of things.